Getting Blood Out of a Stone
Do you find it difficult getting enough blood from your finger check your blood glucose? Well you’re not on your own.
I often see people in my office who just don’t bleed well. When you have to prick yourself over and over, It can be very frustrating (and painful).
Here are my 6 steps for getting blood out of a stone, or out of a stubborn finger;
1) Wash your hands in warm water, massage.
2) Dry your hands thoroughly.
3) Hold your hand down by your side for at least a minute.
4) Shake your hand
5) Choose your finger and massage the finger from the base to the tip.
6) Prick your finger on the side.
Top tip, always ensure that you get enough blood on the strip, or you will get an incorrect reading.