Saturday Skillet Breakfast
Who doesn’t love a mix of smoky bacon, eggs, and potatoes? This recipe is great for a lazy Saturday morning and all the mornings in between.
- 12 slices turkey or tempeh bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium potato, cut into small cubes
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 carton 8 oz. frozen, thawed or refrigerated cholesterol-free egg product (JustEgg), beaten
- 1/2 cup of chopped vegetables (like bell pepper, broccoli, spinach, olives, tomato)
- Place bacon and potato in non-stick skillet. Cook on medium heat 12 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in onions, vegetables and chili powder. Pour egg product evenly over mixture; cover. Reduce heat to low and cook 5 minutes or until mixture is set. Cut into 4 wedges
Click here to view original web page: Saturday Skillet Breakfast